Genderforce consists of people with international experience a wide-range of backgrounds, including:
- The Diplomatic Corps
- Military including Special Forces
- International Law and Legal Services
- Private Sector/Business Management
- Academic Researchers
- Social and Humanitarian Activists
At our disposal is a pool of international experts, operators and practitioners that are trained, experienced and able to deploy to various conflict zones to work within our areas of attention.
We are constantly looking for motivated people that can bring their skills and experience into our rooster of resources willing to deploy into shorter or longer term operations and project primarily in conflict areas.
Please fill out a resume and submit it to our roster / expert pool – our staff will review all submissions and make contact with suitable candidates for upcoming projects!
We particularly value female applicants as well as non-European candidates!
Ideally, we are looking for people with the following backgrounds:
- Gender (Field) Advisors
- Military – prioritized is background from special operations forces or similar highly qualified units
- Law Enforcement
- Intelligence & Security
- Private Security Companies
Skills and other qualifications that are especially prioritized are for all positions:
- Gender Analysis
- Languages other than English
- Demonstrated Team Leadership
- Ability to work in different cultures
Skills and other qualifications that are especially prioritized are for Security/Protection Advisors:
- Advanced Medical Skills (SOF Combat Medic)
- Intelligence Collection – primarily HUMINT and source handling
- Low profile operations and appearance
- Security and Threat Assessments and Analysis
- SIA License for Close Protection
- Ability to drive and operate 4*4:s (armored and non-armored)
Experiences that counts as extra valuable for all candidates:
- International peace-keeping operations or similar missions, including pre-deployment training packages
- Experiences from high risk conflict environments
Genderforce is an equal opportunities employer and positively encourages applications from eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief or marital status.
All applications to our roster will be treated with the highest level of confidentiality. No details will be forwarded to any third-party or used for any other purposes than a potential contact for upcoming projects, assignments or jobs in Genderforce.
Privacy and Protection
Due to the visibility and attention gained by especially operative positions and the associated increase of risks for harassment or even violence that that might follow in countries where we reside or operate we have elected not to display profiles of our Management Team and our personnel.